Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tattoos and Piercings?

I have neither. I got my ears pierced when I was in seventh grade but both piercings got infected and closed :( not to mention it hurt a lot! So here's a list of tattoos and piercings I would consider getting if I were brave enough.

Tattoos:

Something on the side of my finger on my left hand. Whether it be an arrow, a music note, flower, cat whiskers, idk.

A word or short quote on my left wrist. 

Something on my collar bone/neck area, left side xD 

Something on the side or bottom of my foot. 

Something behind my ear or on the back of my neck xP

Something on one side of my toes (preferably on the right foot, gotta even the tats up xD) 

Piercings: 

Canine bites or snake bites or just a lower lip piercing on the side. And I'd probably only wear lip rings if I had one xD. 

A cartilage ear piercing on my right ear. Idk I've heard these hurt a lot and nasty infections can happen... But if I did have one I'd probably wear studs and earring cuffs :P 


Realistically if I were to ever actually go through with any of this I'd probably only truly consider the piercings just because I'd have too hard of a time deciding what I would permanently want drawn on my body forever O_o. And I don't like the fact that tats fade over time. :/ Plus my parents would most definitely not approve. My mom hates it when I draw on my arm xD. I still do it tho. Sorry ma. With piercings I can always remove it once it "sets"? lol those of you who have piercings know what I mean xD. So I don't have to look at it everyday xD 

Thanks for reading, Joyce x. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment