Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Weird Habits

I have a thing with lists. As you can confirm with my previous posts. I honestly didn't want this post to be another "list" but I literally have no idea what to write about in a non list form. And plus lists are easy. There easy to make, read I just can't help myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I promise I'll write a post in a non list form soon :) 

I talk to myself. A LOT. Now I know everyone does this but I feel like I just do it on a Completely different level. I'll make up stories that I keep on going back too. Like there's different people with names and characteristics that I've just developed in my head over time and it's really really weird. I also make up extreme real life scenarios and how I would want to act but honestly if those scenarios really do end up happening I'd probably not act as cool or spunky as I do in my head... I kid you not I catch myself talking to myself everyday and it's come to a point where I don't react to it anymore and I just let myself freely do it in the comfort of my own home and this is getting sad. I mean at least I'm not super mental where I do it in public or even in front of my family. I'm talking to myself in my head yes but out loud no xD. I don't need another drug added to my list. And no how dare you think I do actual drug drugs. NO. I was taught by D.A.R.E in the fifth grade to don't huff don't puff and keep away from that stuff! ahahaha but seriously kids don't do drugs. Drugs in my case are the travel bugs and the internet xD

I tend to brush my teeth in the shower. Yea I'm one of those people. Look the way I see it is: It saves so much more time and water! I mean your cleaning your whole body anyways so might as well just clean the teeth too while your in there! And now that its currently summer, I take pretty late showers. So I mean I've already had my midnight snack and everything ;) 

I fidget. Now I'm not the type of person that always furiously clicks their pen in class or rapidly shakes their leg when they sit (actually I have been getting into this one ugh.) but I tend to cross my legs when I sit but then I always find myself uncrossing and crossing again with my other leg on top. And instead of pen clicking I tend to resort to doodling or doing those pen turn "trick" things you know what I mean? Or I'll touch my hair. I mean I don't twirl it like you see in the movies of the 'dumb hot blonde' but I'll take it all to one side of my shoulder or to the other side or I'll throw it all back or I'll look for split ends xD. 

I Get Thirsty ;). Every. Single. Time. I. Get. In. The. Car. I always need to drink water. (haha did I trick ya with the beginning xD.) I don't know why I do it. Really I don't. I always take a full unopened bottle of water to the car and for some magical reason I don't open it until I'm in the car and were driving. And the most annoying part, I take ONE sip. Just one. Screw back on the lid and forget about the water bottles existent the rest of the car ride. Call me crazy, call me weird, I can't even deny it cuz I know it's true xD. 

And I think I'll end my list with that :). Thanks for reading and until next time,
~Joyce.









No comments:

Post a Comment